Monday, February 23, 2009

Did you think I forgot how to post?!?

Wow, it has been a while huh? So much has been going on!!! Owen J got his tonsils out as most of you already know! It has been ROUGH to say the least. He just today is getting over his "mommy-itis" as I like to call it. We have been attached at the hip, and that has been very hard on me. This past weekend we spent the weekend at Dougs moms house at the lake. It was nice to just get away from the house.
He is doing just fine now and the dr said he is healing great. His horrid breath has gone away and for the first time today his nose has stopped running. My child may be well for a while after all!
Owen J is going to be 1 this week and that blows my mind and makes me sad that my baby is growing up so fast. That one year FLEW by. He went to his first mardi gras parade this past weekend and I will have to post pictures. He sat in his stroller laid back with a cookie taking it all in.
As for the new baby, I still dont know what it is but have an appt on March 9 and will hopefully find out then..
Owens birthday party is Saturday and has a John Deere theme. We are getting a big pile of dirt and sand for the kids to play and dig in... PRAY FOR NO RAIN PLEASE!!
Doug is doing well..working hard right now because this economy is not good for trucking as you can probably imagine...
My house is still for sale, hardly anyone looking, which is frustrating but what can ya do???

I think I have caught you all up on my life as of late...about to go buy Owens birthday present and get dressed while he sleeps

Love you all, Til next time
Kristin, Doug, and Owen J

1 comment:

  1. I definitely thought you gave up on this blogging business!!

    ReplyDelete