Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I told you I would get better

So today I did another ultrasound for fun, and ITS STILL A GIRL! haha. Yesterday Hanna went and got an ultrasound done again, but her little girl became a little BOY!!! She is so excited! I guess I went and got one done because it scared me hers changed!
Its supposed to rain here all the rest of the week so that is not going to be fun. And we have pageant tomorrow night. This weekend is Missions Day at church so we will be doing that. I am supposed to be cleaning houses, eww! On that note....
Tomorrow will be Ms Toni ( my maids ) last day. Im scared.. I know that sounds horrible but I have had her since I moved here. And yes, it was all my choice to get rid of her. She will be helping Dianne out more which is good and I will be saving a lot of money that can and should be going to tuition for my childrens schooling in the future ( BECAUSE ITS NOT CHEAP!!!)...Wish me luck on my cleaning. I started Monday and so far so good. I do at least an hour a day and once I get caught up on my laundry, will do a load a day.
Well it is almost 8 oclock and Owen is still going strong. I need to get him calmed down so I can go to bed, I AM SLEEPY!
Post again soon,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment