Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Its Tuesday!

Hello!
So, I am able to sneak up here while Owen J naps..our nap came late today because we had church at noon for Holy Week. But I had to share about my weekend. All I can say is WOW. If you ever get a chance to go to a Beth Moore conference GO! It definatly (sp?) put us all ON FIRE FOR the LORD! I laughed, danced, cried, and prayed like I hadnt in a long time. It was such a moving experience and I was glad I got to share it with my close friends. She is awesome, even if you can just do one of her bible studies through DVD do it..
New Orleans was fun. We shopped and ate, ALOT.. Sunday morning we went to Brennan's for breakfast and I still am craving it but it was def. $$$ for breakfast, worth every penny to me!
When I got home Sunday Owen J was not all that impressed to see me but he looked like he had gained 10 lbs!
This weekend is easter and we were going to go to Lafayette but since I was out of town last weekend and there is an easter egg hunt at church Saturday and I want to be at church on Sunday we are postponing until April 25. and Megan will be there then so thats a plus. My parents are not to happy but , what can I do!?
I was just reading my friend Erins blog and she has big news she wont share..and I DONT have patience for that...........
Thursday is my 20 week ultrasound where they check the heart and organs and search and hopefully tell me 100% she is still a girl! Mine is at 830 and Hannas is the same day, that afternoon...
Not much else is going on..helping a friend of mine who is getting a divorce move into her new house, going to church this week, and Doug has been practicing softball so our church can have like the best team ever apparently..
Will post again soon
The Jordans

No comments:

Post a Comment